For hiking, trekking and climbing enthusiasts September is the ideal month for the last outings, enjoying the cool, quiet, nature and outdoor sports.
It is also the right time for the last mountain hikes in the autumn forests.
Moreover, in this period the Dolomites offer a breathtaking landscape with a unique chromatic spectacle, in fact, thanks to a particular solar radiation, the Dolomites are tinged with red.
You can admire this spectacle from Monte Stevia and Monte Seürass, especially at sunset.
package easy hikes (hikes organised by Selva Active)
- Mon - Panorama hike to Resciesa with Catores mountain guides
- Tuesday Excursion through the City of Stones
- Wednesday Excursion to the Alpe di Siusi plateau with the Catores mountain guides
- Thursday San Giacomo Panorama hike to San Giacomo
- Friday Step by step hike to Plans de Frea
hiking package medium/high (hikes organised by Selva Active)
- Monday A royal hike: along the Federico Augusto trail
- Tuesday Following the whistles: a tour to discover marmots on the Alpe di Siusi
- Wednesday Panorama hike to Seceda-Mastlé with Catores mountain guides
- Thursday The red glow of the peaks - Sunset hike to the Sëurasas
- Friday Excursion from Monte Pana to Rifugio Vicenza with the Catores mountain guides